Thursday, September 10, 2015

A quick hello from the 8th grade wing

Just a quick note to say hello and introduce myself as your child's 8th grade science teacher.  For some of you, I will also have your child in social studies class.  Periodically, I will send a note out to everyone as an update and reminder about upcoming dates and events.

If you would like to get a peek at our science and social studies curriculums, you can view our units of study on my web page https://sites.google.com/a/yarmouthschools.org/mrcoreyshomepage/home

On my webpage, you will also find a homework/event calendar, unit resources and classroom photos that catch the kids in action.  I will talk more about this at Open House on Wednesday, September 16 (6:30 to 7:45 pm).  Looking forward to seeing you there!

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Rod Corey




No comments:

Post a Comment